Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ryleighs Dance Pictures!

Today was Ryleighs dance pictures at her dance class! She was so excited to put on her costume and get her pictures done! Dance class is so much fun because all her best little girlfriends are in it, so its like one big party every thursday! Here are a few of her before we left and some while we were waiting to get her picutures done! If youre wondering what the thing on her head is....well...its her feather bow! They were sooo huge that I actually cut it in half and put a new clip in it!They covered their entire head! In fact, I pretty much did it for all my friends too! Much better at half the size! Their costumes were adorable and all the girls looked so cute! We love dance!







This is my fabulous friend Kara! She had a little photo shoot of her own! Funny thing is Jax took these pictures of her and I think he caught her at a great angle dont you!?! Love you Kara! Youre beautiful!




It went really well today! All the girls looked beautiful and it was so fun to watch them all take their pictures! There smiles are all so sweet!


11 comments:

Laura Larsen said...

Ryleigh is beautiful. Love the feathers in the hair. Haydin fell asleep right before we got there. It was so fun to see all the girls in their costumes. Can't wait to see them dance.

Liz's Blog said...

SOOO CUTE!!!! Ryleigh looks so adorable as ever....she is growing up so fast! I bet she loves to dance!!! How fun!
Jacob did GREAT at the dentist, I totally recomment Chad Ellsworth, I can give you the number....He was AWESOME with Jacob....he does pediatric dentistry so the whole office is centered around kids.

Uffens Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uffens Family said...

Ryleigh is so dang cute! Love those little costumes...and the hair pieces..they look fancy! I bet they loved dressing up too...that picture of Bailee and Ryleigh is so cute!

Cairen said...

I love their costumes! I really think that the costumes are the best thing about dancing! I am sure the girls would agree! I love Jax's haircut, its fun that you can really play around with little boys hair because it grows so dang fast! See you tomorrow at the dress rehearsal!

Katrina said...

What is wrong with my daughter! Seriously! Every girls is smiling cute and being normal and the there is Bryn...

Love the pictures of Kara. She cracks me up!

Chelsea said...

Oh how cute! It makes me want to get Coco in dance! I love the costumes! And the feather bow looks so cute in Ry's hair! For sure let me know when the recital is! I would love to come! And colette would LOVE to cheer for Ry!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

and RY RY looks fabulous, ooohhh, my little booty boo is so big now!!

Lauren said...

She is so adorable! And you are right, it is time to go swimming or go to a park with water!

Marina said...

Amanda!! I love your cute Blog! Your daughter really should be a model!! I showed Zoey her cute dance pictures and she is so jealous!! We really need to go out to vegas... when we do I will email so that we can hang out!

Teisha said...

She is so cute! Their makeup and costumes make them all look so old!