


I just recently took Ryleigh to the Disney Princesses on Ice! Needless to say, she LOVED it! From the minute I told her we were going, thats all she could talk about! And then after we saw it, it was STILL all she could talk about! We went with some of our friends, and all the girls dressed up like princesses! It was alot of fun and definitely a night that we will never forget!
12 comments:
I didn't know that you did that...how fun! I bet she loved it. She is so cute. By the way, I went to lunch with my friends today and they all told me what a good job "the girl" who does my does. So there you go, the haircut was a success!
Hey Amanda! Its Heather Carter ... I saw your blog, somewhere, and thought Id say hello! Your family it adorable!
Amanda,
Congratulations on your new blog. I think it's great too that you're able to find so many people and old friends and see what they're up to. You're children are beautiful and it sounds like you're doing well. I just read that you went to the Princesses on Ice thing the other week. I took my daughter, Emma, as well. We had a blast, and much like you, it was the only thing we could talk about for a while. We might have even passed right by eachother and didn't even know it there were so many people.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and invite you to my website at www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com Since you're in town maybe we could get our kids together some time since they're about the same ages. My son is 4 and my daughter is 2.5, I have another son that's about 16 months but he gets along with whoever's in the room.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Brianna (Combs) Johnson
Looks like a fun night! That's the fun part about having a girl! Jaxson just wants to go to basketball games:)
This was such a fun night. Don't you love how my daughter is a giant! Look how much bigger she is next to Ry and Adi!
Hey! It's Summer:) So glad to see you joined the bandwagon! How are things going? I haven't seen you at Walmart lately:) Where ya been:)?
ps. my blog is crazychristiansens.blogspot.com
Hey there! Let me know what day this week works for the girls to get together. Have a good day!
Kara
Hey.... I found you...I am adding you.... and I am officially going to snoop....fyi....
www.theboysandanya.blogspot.com
Oh the good old Deja Vu days ... I go in there every other week for work, and see Kari. Good times!
Hi Amanda....it's Lindsay Marz. Saw your blog & thought I'd say hi. My blog is private so if you want to check it out...just send me an email to lindsaygriffeth@Yahoo.com.
Looks like you are doing well. Your kids are so cute!
We are doing this too in March!!
Post a Comment