Well, Its official! My little boy is growing up! He is now sleeping in a big boy bed! I know he is two and half, and many kids have been in big kid beds for a while at this age, but I have had no reason to switch him. With Ryleigh, she was about one and a half, but I was prego with Jax and we were moving, so I thought it was a good time. With Jax, no baby on the way and we werent moving, so he stayed in his crib! I think I didnt want to take him out of his crib because it meant he was growing up and my baby didnt need a crib anymore! I am happy to report that he LOVES his new bed! We got him bunk beds, so he thinks hes really special because he has two beds. He goes right to bed in it, sleeps through the night, and wakes up happy! Im surprised he doesnt try and get out when we put him to bed at night. Im sure he will with time, but for now its going really good! Really the only difference is instead of going to get him out of the crib in the morning, he comes to my room and gets right in my face and says "morning mama!". I love it!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Jaxson...I will be so sad when Annie is not surrounded by bars on her crib :) PS...looks like you figured out the slideshow thing! Fun to see all the pics.
Good! And I love the fire trucks and stuff :-)
oh my gosh, he is a little JAke, thats is nuts how much they look alike, it has been too long
Post a Comment