Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun in the Snow!









This past weekend we went up to Brianhead with some friends of ours and stayed at their cabin! Ryleigh has been talking about the snow for MONTHS. On Christmas morning, she ran over to the window and then looked at us with a disappointed look on her face and said, " It didn't snow last night." We felt so bad! Well, ever since then she talks about snow constantly and this weekend she finally got to play in it! Ry and Jax both loved it! They didnt even care when they got cold, they never wanted to go in! Jax's favorite thing to do was ride in the rhino and sit in the drivers seat! He LOVES atv's, rhinos,etc. Anything with a motor that runs outdoors he loves. Ryleigh loved being pulled on a sled from the back of the rhino! She is a little dare devil and kept saying "faster, faster!". They made snow angels, had snow ball fights and just loved being in the snow. One day, we want to own a cabin of our own so all our family and friends can come up and enjoy the outdoors! Our friends were so great to us this weekend! Thanks Matt and Kaylene! We had a blast!

12 comments:

Shea said...

I am soooo jealous!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! You didnt call today!!! I bet you are crazy busy getting ready...let me know if there is anything I can!!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We just got back from Parowan this weekend! The girls LOVED the snow!

summer c said...

That is so fun! We are going to Blanding Utah (where jon is from) in a couple of weeks and there is lots of snow. I am not happy to drive in it, but my kids will love it when we get there.

Sarah Goodsell said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Wish we could get away like that. If you need help for thursday night let mw know! Can't wait.

Rachel McEwen said...

Hey Amanda, I love to play in the snow. It is sad that my kids have only done it maybe twice. What a fun weekend. Staying in cabins is the best and I too would love to have one some day.

Colin M said...

Oh my gosh HI yes of course i remember you!! Im good how are you?? Your family is so cute!!

McGiven Family.... said...

Look at all that snow! I can't believe it. It looks like you had a great getaway. I am so excited for tonight!

Katrina said...

How fun! My girls have been begging to go play in the snow but I am a bad mom. It is just way to cold for me. I think snow is beautiful, I just wish it was warm.

heather said...

Hey Amanda! Hopefully you remember me from High School, if not, thats cool too. But wow, you have two beautiful kids! I happened to find your blog. I'm glad to hear that all is well with you guys.
Heather (melgar)
If you want to check us out we are at teamwillie.blogspot.com

Marina said...

Amanda!! You're kids are getting SO BIG!! (still beautiful!) SO when are you having another one? :) Well, we miss you guys... we really need to meet up with you guys down in Vegas.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Oh my gosh, I didnt know you were up and blogging already, YAy!!!!! Let's talk everyday on blogger now... I am so excited, seriously. I miss you!!! I love you babies, boody boo 1& 2 are huge!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

That is beatiful! Sounds like you all had a great time!!!! Did Ry eat snow, Colette is obsessed with eating it!