Well, Ryleigh FINALLY got a booster chair! She has been wanting one FOREVER! She always says, "I'm a big girl mom!" and "All my friends have one!" I told her as soon as she was big enough she could and finally she is now! Yeah for Ryleigh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is so cute Amanda! I love her. Too bad you don't have monster children like I do. My kids have been big enough for a booster since they were 2!
Amanda...your blog looks so cute!! :) Mostly because of the pics, but I am glad you like it. I was sad I missed the park...so let me know when you are going again. Let me know when you want to fiddle around with pictures. Oh, and congrats to Ryleigh :)
Yeah for Ryleigh!!!! I'm sure she was so proud of her booster chair. By the way....are those pink crocks that Ryleigh is wearing? Jacob has 2 pair, a blue and green pair and he LOVES them!!!! Your kids are adorable!
See you on sunday.
Hola Chica! They sell the crocs at most department stores....like Nordstrom. I felt the same way at first, but Jacob loved them so much and I love that I can just throw them in the washing machine and they are clean! Last night we had date night, so today Patrick is studying. So we are just hanging out. give me a call if ya'll do anything! By the way...I can't wait for the next BUNCO night!!!! Soooo much fun!
gotta love the added FREEDOM for the little girlie! boosters are so easy to throw in your car too! YEA FOR RY! Hey and we are so bummed we missed you! We are going to "plan" a "drop by" next time so we dont miss eachother! And I have to add, Such a cute page, or layout, whatever! Where do you find your cute pages?!?!
Your new background is really cute. I need to learn how to do the digital scrapbooking to my blog. But then again, I don't know if I have the patience. Congratulations Ryleigh for graduating from a 3 point harnass! It's about time!! :) :)
Cute new blog! Thanks agian for your help Saturday. Just knowing you were willing to help meant a lot!
how big do you have to be for a booster??
I think we are coming the first weekend of april, we looked at flights and hotels today...
Post a Comment