At Ryleighs preschool, they do an annual bike parade! Ryleigh LOVES it! They get to bring their bikes to school and ride around a little "track" and show off for all the parents watching! It is so fun to see all the kids riding around in a big pack! This is Ryleighs last year of preschool and I know this is just one of the fun things she'll miss. Luckily, Jax starts preschool in August at this same school, so maybe Ill just let Ryleigh skip kindergarten class for one day and come ride with her brother next year!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Bike Parade!
At Ryleighs preschool, they do an annual bike parade! Ryleigh LOVES it! They get to bring their bikes to school and ride around a little "track" and show off for all the parents watching! It is so fun to see all the kids riding around in a big pack! This is Ryleighs last year of preschool and I know this is just one of the fun things she'll miss. Luckily, Jax starts preschool in August at this same school, so maybe Ill just let Ryleigh skip kindergarten class for one day and come ride with her brother next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
how cute! So much fun!
Where do you take your kids to preschool? Im putting Colette in and want to figure out where!
Sooo cute! It looks like the kids had a ton of fun!
so cute, what a great thing for the kids to do!
I did not get those pictures. I have been meaning to call you and tell you but life got CRAZY. I have my email address on my latest post so make sure you have the right one.
So kenny is loving the fighting thing, he is thinking about putting our garage into a gym, with 2 bags, padded floor, etc, and get boys in ther not to do a 'class' but to just spar, fight and stuff. he was saying Jake should come when he gets it all together! And I will snag you one of these days so you can guide me with the preschool thing!!!
They are darling!! Hey where did you get your cute template from?
Cute new page MaMa! How is little Jax after the OD? Sorry I was such a space case when we talked! These allergies are kicking my butt. Your family is so beautiful! Ry and Jax are growing up so much! I really miss you guys! I'm so happy that things are looking up for you though! Much love!!
PS Cool hat on Jaxson!!
Your kids are so stinken cute! How fun.
I love your page! I hope you don't mind me snooping!
-Jordon
Hey, thanks again for your help last night...you're awesome!
That's pretty cool that her preschool does that. It looks like it was fun. By the way, I made my blog private recently so I need to get your email address so that I can invite you to be a reader. I'll have to give you a call!
Post a Comment