Monday, March 24, 2008







The Saturday morning before Easter we woke up and colored our Easter eggs! (hence why they are in pjs) It is always fun doing it with the kids! Ry is very crafty and she very carefully dyed each egg with a "plan" of what colors she was going to do and had the stickers picked out and everything! We were quite impressed with some of the eggs she did! She decorated her eggs with Hello Kitty stickers too and LOVED IT! Jax was really into too, but I dont know if its the boy in him or what, but we would give him an egg and he literally chucked it in the dye! He thought it was so funny! If it cracked, he got all excited would yell "Yes!" It was quite hilarious! He enjoyed that for a while and he also added a bunch of cars stickers to his eggs so he thought that was cool too! We love Easter!

9 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

love those kids, and look at RY"S long hair, is it thick like her mamas?? oh we decided our girls trip to Vegas will be the 3rd weekend in MAy, will you be around??

Liz's Blog said...

SOOO cute! I love Easter! It looks like ya'll had a great day!

Riley Family said...

I'm so sorry I woke you up Amanda!
I love these pictures and am glad that you had a wonderful Easter. I could almost smell those eggs through the picture. :) Ethan loves seeing his cousins on your blog. So fun! I introduced Dad to our blogs and showed him how they work. He loves them and will use them to keep up on us for now on. Talk to you soon!

Uffens Family said...

Oh how different boys and girl are...when I was little I would have gotten all distressed if my egg had cracked :) Way to be festive! Hope you guys had a happy Easter!

Katrina said...

I want to color easter eggs at your house next year! Ry sounds like she colors eggs like my girls but Jax sounds like he is way more entertaining.

summer c said...

I love dying eggs. The problem is my boys lost interest in less then 5 minutes. Maybe next year.
It was fun hanging out with you today. We should definitely go to the park soon too.

Sarah Goodsell said...

How fun! I didn't dye eggs with Jaxson this year because I was afraid that he would turn it into a basketball hoop and it seems that yours did! Boys are so funny.

The Cecil's said...

Cute! You're such a nice mom! I'm so anti-fun I wouldn't dare let Ike near anything that would be potentially permenant if spilled. Looks like you had such a fun easter!

Chelsea said...

have you taught Jax to do "egg wars"??? Kenny taught Colette and its all she wants to do before she eats them! You hold the eggs by the wider end and smack the pointy ends two together whoever cracks looses. Its so fun with little coco causes she thinks she can control it!!