Easter this year was a fun one for our family! First, we had an Easter egg hunt with just our little family. Ryleigh had such a hard time falling asleep the night before because she didnt want to miss the Easter Bunny. She swears she heard him hopping around outside leaving eggs for her and Jax to find! It was pretty cute! She woke up the next morning, went and got Jax and then came in our room very excited to run downstairs to get their Easter baskets and go hunt for all the eggs! They loved it! Its fun having both of them old enough to get into it and understand what they are doing! Also, they thought they were extra special because they got to have a second egg hunt at my moms house later that evening! My mom has made it a tradition to have one at her house for all the cousins! It was so fun to watch and all of the kids had a great time! Thanks mom!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
The Hunt!
Easter this year was a fun one for our family! First, we had an Easter egg hunt with just our little family. Ryleigh had such a hard time falling asleep the night before because she didnt want to miss the Easter Bunny. She swears she heard him hopping around outside leaving eggs for her and Jax to find! It was pretty cute! She woke up the next morning, went and got Jax and then came in our room very excited to run downstairs to get their Easter baskets and go hunt for all the eggs! They loved it! Its fun having both of them old enough to get into it and understand what they are doing! Also, they thought they were extra special because they got to have a second egg hunt at my moms house later that evening! My mom has made it a tradition to have one at her house for all the cousins! It was so fun to watch and all of the kids had a great time! Thanks mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! We also did hunt/baskets but I was a little delirious at 6am and didn't hide any outside.
I want to see you kids in teh Easter SUnday clothes, I bet Ry's dress was darling.
I love easter egg hunts. It keeps kids busy for hours. I especially love how excited they get each time they find an egg. So cute!
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! I love that Ry couldn't sleep cause she was so excited!
Yeah! That looks like so much fun! I bet it is a blast having two grown up kids for these hoildays! Sure love you and love seeing your posts!
think I may take my kids to st george this week since we just got more snow up here today.. would you want to come over one day and hang out??
Post a Comment