On Saturday we went to a birthday party for a little friend of Jax and Rys. It was a really cute army theme complete with a grenade cake and everything! The kids had a blast! Their favorite part was the pinata of an army tank, and the ballon fight! As, you can see, Jake also had a great time having a water gun fight with his buddy Kenny! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the weather couldnt have been better! Thanks J for a great party!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Pinata fun!
On Saturday we went to a birthday party for a little friend of Jax and Rys. It was a really cute army theme complete with a grenade cake and everything! The kids had a blast! Their favorite part was the pinata of an army tank, and the ballon fight! As, you can see, Jake also had a great time having a water gun fight with his buddy Kenny! Everyone enjoyed themselves and the weather couldnt have been better! Thanks J for a great party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a blast!!!! I love birthdays! XO
how fun! we had a pinata at Ady's 2nd birthday it was a huge hit!!!
Wow the weather looks so nice there! We are so jealous! I think we might be going out there sometime this month... it would be great to see you guys
HAHAHA!! I love the pic you got of our hubbys going at it with the water guns!!! Honestly, they had more fun than the kiddies!!! Such a good party, Im so glad you posted it!! Cute pics!!!
How fun! sorry I couldn't make it the park last week.
Looks like so much fun! Your kids look adorable and your husband looks just like one of them :) How fun!
Aww, that makes me really miss you guys!!! It looks like fun, I want to play! Does Jax do well in flip flops? I wanted to get some for Ethan, but was worried about him tripping a lot. Tell me what you think.
Thats funny! That last comment was from Jen, but I was helping make a blog for Ang when I checked yor blog. I forgot I was signed into hers. Check her blog out, I made it for her this week. :)
Post a Comment