Today was Princess Day at dance class! All the girls got to dress up like a princess and dance to all the princess songs! Ryleigh was Cinderella and she LOVED every minute of it! It was such a cute idea and the all the girls had such a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I totally just stole one of your princess pictures for my blog. Thanks!
Those pictures are adorable! It looks like such a fun day and I bet the girls loved it!
It will truely be a different world to have girls! It looks like a lot of fun. My friend showed me a program that you can download onto your computer to make your blog into a scrapbook for your family. I think it is great! So I am starting to use my blog like a journal for that purpose. Yea! There is more to blogging than meets the eye. If you want the program let me know. Sure love you all!!
Sounds like such a fun day!!!! I bet all the girls had so much fun being Princesses! Great pics!
that is soo fun, Ady is soo into princesses also. How fun...and pretty Ry!
How fun! That last picture of Riley looks just like Jason to me.
What a fun dance class! Girls are so much fun when it comes to that stuff.
It was lots of fun! In my pics. Bailee and Halle are holding hands in EVERY picture! I love this age! (Well...most days i do!) lol..
That is such a cute idea! What a fun class.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle the princess thing once Atti is big enough. But it's still pretty stinken cute!
Post a Comment