On Saturday we went to Red Rock and had a picnic and hiked around! We all had such a great time! The kids loved it! They love being outdoors and getting dirty! They have been asking to go back everyday since then and we will definitely be back soon!
to be toget
11 comments:
We have not been there this year. My kids love being outdoors and hiking so I am sure we will be going there soon. I am glad you guys had fun!
I need to get up there soon...before it gets too hot!! You have inspired me...luckily Mike will be off for 3 weeks in another week or so...I already have a day trip planned now :) Looks like fun!
how fun! I CANNOT get over how much JAx is a mini-JAke. Holy smokes!
I want to go there so bad. We really need to go before it gets too hot. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Your kids are adorable as always. I am sad you are not playing bunco this month :(
how fun! We havnt taken our kids up! We have to! It looks like so much fun! And your kids HAVE been talking about it. Everytime I see Ry she will ask me if I have been! Such great pics!
Hi Amanda my name is Cairen... I am friends with Laura and I think I have met you once before.. but we are in your ward and so I just wanted to say hi and tell you that your kids are adorable! That outing looks like so much fun, Seth & I will have to take our girls there.
That's a good idea! Maybe when Nate's bigger. He's way too heavy to carry around all of the time.
That looks like fun. Our boys would love doing that. You'll have to tell me if there was a specific spot you went to. Cute pics!
Great pics! We have never been up there. Once I get back to Vegas I am going to tell Patrick that we should go hike around! Jacob would love it! Looks like a blast! Miss ya'll!!!!
I have not seen you forever! We will have to go the park or do something together soon. How was the wedding? We missed you at dance!
the wedding was beautiful and all of the dresses were so pretty. All of your sisters looked so good!! I really enjoyed working the wedding too! We get the chocolate from trader Joes...it is Giradelli milk chocolate and dark chocolate that we mix together. We get both and then mix them.
Post a Comment