Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wedding!















Well, the last Bradshaw sister is married! All five girls are married and Im sure my mom is doing cartwheels! I have a 15 yr. old brother at home still, but hes got a while before he even thinks about marriage and when he does, its not nearly as expensive as the bride! Jennas wedding turned out so great! She looked beautiful and she was so calm! She got married on Saturday morning and it was such a nice day out! Everything went smoothly there, and then we went to the luncheon after. At the luncheon, they had a guy play bagpipes and it was so neat! I love listening to them! After the luncheon, we went to the reception and it was alot of fun! It was nice to sorta unwind there with all the busy work we have all been doing to get the reception all ready! Our husbands had the great idea of bringing 2 xboxs and 7 controllers and linking them together off two tvs to occupy the little boys! It worked! Brilliant idea guys! On Friday, all us 5 sisters and my mom and dad, set up the whole reception room! Oh, not to mention the 12 kids (oldest one is 7) between us running around the entire church! Luckily, all the doors were locked at the church and we had spongebob on the tv playing that we found in the library, so that occupied them for a while! It was alot of work but more than worth it! It turned out beautiful! It was a wonderful day and Im so grateful that my entire family was able to be together for it! Congrats Jenna and Steven!

13 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

The pics are beautiful. Congrats to your sister!!!! You have a beautiful family. I looks like a wonderful, happy wedding.

Uffens Family said...

I have been waiting...shows you how much of a life I have...I am a sucker for weddings :) Looks like it was a success!! Everything looks beautiful!

YeatesFam said...

Oh, how fun! I love those colors! You look gorgeous as always!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Um... your boobs are to huge, I knew it you were in the same denial I once was... BIG JUGS!!

Katrina said...

It looks like it was beautiful wedding. I love all the dresses.

Laura Larsen said...

The pictures are beautiful. Love the dresses and you all look beautiful. Jaxson is so handsome and Ryleigh is beautiful and so grown up.

Mindy said...

What a pretty wedding! You all look beautiful.

Someone should be near the bagpiper. It looks like he's about to keel over.

Teisha said...

I love the dresses! You guys all look great, and you look beautiful as usual! It's fun seeing all the cute pics of your kids...it's been so long since I've seen them!

Chelsea said...

what a great wedding. It looks so pretty. What great choices from the bride! (And the hair was all so cute thanks to you! right?) Love it, Im glad the whole weekend turned out so good, and coco loved playing with ry the other day!!

Chelsea said...

ya we need to get together! Do a game night, or date night! Kennys banquet was good, he got 4 awards, we ate (double desserts for me) and it was a good night, lots of people to say hello to, lots of friends. It was good! Maybe we will go on a walk tonight and come see you guys! :) but we need to plan something!

summer c said...

Fun pics! I really like the green and brown. Everyone looks beautiful!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love the bridesmaid dresses. Your family looks so cute!

I can't believe Jenna is old enough to be married. :)

Riley Family said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love your sisters wedding dress! Sure wish we were getting your sunshine over here. :)

I about died when I saw that picture of your dressed up kids. So Beautiful! And Jaxson's suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So handsome! We finaly got Ethan a shirt and tie for church, he FINALLY stopped drooling so we figured we could buy them now that they won't suffer from yellow drool stains. :)

And Ry is wearing the same dress all of your sisters are in! So pretty! I miss you all so much! I wish we could come over for Jaxson's 3rd birthday! That would be so great! Sure love you! Jen