Last week we went to the lake with our fabulous friends Shad and Stefanie! It was the perfect day to go! The weather was perfect and the water temp. was great too! We love going to lake, especially with these guys! They are so fun! The kids had a blast surfing with Jake! Jake, Shad, and the other guys found some pretty cool cliffs to jump off! We had a wonderful time and cant wait to go back!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Love the Lake!
Last week we went to the lake with our fabulous friends Shad and Stefanie! It was the perfect day to go! The weather was perfect and the water temp. was great too! We love going to lake, especially with these guys! They are so fun! The kids had a blast surfing with Jake! Jake, Shad, and the other guys found some pretty cool cliffs to jump off! We had a wonderful time and cant wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It has been way too long since I last looked at your blog. Sorry! That lake trip looks like a blast! I want to come! Good luck with Jax and his potty training. He is probably way more prepared than Ethan was. I guess I forced it on him too soon. He has proved himself physically able, but sometimes he seems too emotionaly immature. He does great for weeks going potty all by himself, then he'll revert back to accidents, then he'll do great again. I guess it's just how it goes. I really don't have any tips for you as I feel like such a child with parenting right now. I am trying to learn so much to help out. Sure love you and wish you luck with the hard stuff.. :) Jen
Ohh...that makes me miss the lake...It is great that you have the kids on the "surfboard" so young...I wish I lived closer to my dad so Dallin could be on the water more...oh well! I love looking at your blog and seeing your beautiful children...crazy how big they are!!!! Teri
Looks like a ton of FUN!!!!! Hope you are doing well.
how fun, we are dying to hit the lake this summer, we just de-winerizing our boat this past week.
It looks like so much fun. Your kids are brave. I think I'm taking the kids to Sunset Park on Tuesday to feed the ducks if you don't have anything meet me there.
I think if I could live on a boat on the lake I could survive these summers out here! Looks wonderful!! and of course so fun with the fam! Ryleigh and Jax look like little fish!
so great!!! Is it summer already??!! How fun. I love the lake, I grew up with a boat so I just laugh when Coco covers her ears in fright at the sound! And what a man Jake is, surfin with the kiddies! I tell you, your kids have some super fun parents!!!
Post a Comment