Monday, June 2, 2008

Ryleighs Graduation!












Last Friday was Ryleighs Graduation from Preschool! I have mixed emotions about this! I am so proud of her! She has come SO far since she first started preschool 2 years ago! (I cant believe its been that long!) She is such a smart little cookie and its been fun to see her learn and grow while she has been there.She loved her 3 teachers and they were always so sweet to her! Luckily, Jax is attending there next year so we can still see them and Ry can pop in and say hello every once in a while! On the flip side.....My baby girl is going to KINDERGARTEN!!! Come on people, that is elementary school were talking about! Do I really have a child old enough for that? I am excited for her and again, so proud of her, but I am also so sad about how fast they are growing up! I cried her first day of preschool and yes, I know I will cry her first day of BIG KID SCHOOL! (not to mention more tears on Jaxs first day of preschool!) I love them so much and I am really going to enjoy this summer with them before both of them are in school in August.

13 comments:

Cairen said...

Those little gowns are so cute! How fun, it is so crazy how fast babies grow up. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Do you think you can e-mail me your address?
Cairenmb@gmail.com

The Cecil's said...

Aw... That is the cutest thing ever! Ry looks so cute. I'm already counting down for when Isaac can start school. I'm sure once it's here though I won't be so hasty.
Looks like a good time at the lake too! That's what we need!

Liz's Blog said...

Adorable pics! It is so bitter sweet to see your babies grow up. You are doing a great job though as a mom....both your kids are great. Ryleigh looks so grown up and beautiful...she takes after her mom! =) Hope to see you soon!

Chelsea said...

What a moment! And my heck, Amanda, What a DOLL! Ry looks SO CUTE in thoes pics! She is super cute! Ah... mommy moments!

Riley Family said...

Fun! If I were voting I would name her the girl with the best hair at her graduation! And Jax came in second place (as a boy). :) That looks like a fun time for your family. I love the picture of Jake kissing her face. Congratulations Ryleigh!!!!!

Heather said...

How Cute! I just LOVE sis Barnhum! She was in our old ward, and she was the sweetest lady i've ever met!

lindsay said...

Ryleigh is so cute and so grown up! I can't believe she is going to Kindergarten--I am so glad that I have one more year of preschool with Riley, I am just not ready to send him off. She will love it though, and I am sure in time you will too!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

NIce Ry!! Congrats on graduating, tell your mom she has a huge rack!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait for Jax to grow up (my Jax) and start school they are exciting but sad moments!

summer c said...

Isn't it crazy that one second they are driving you insane and the next you are scared to send them off in to the world and want to wrap them up in a protective bubble? I swear I am the bi polar mom on the block! LOL
Ry is so pretty and grown up looking! She is such a doll!

Katrina said...

I love the cap and gown. So cute! I feel so old because our kids are going to elementary school next year. Seriously... time flies!

McGiven Family.... said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures. I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten...looks like it is time for another one!

Uffens Family said...

Could she be any cuter??? Probably a little strange to see your little girl in a graduation gown...a glimpse of things to come :) Love the pic of you, Jake, and Ryleigh...she looks so proud!