I've had a few people ask me how Jax is doing on potty training so I thought I'd give a little update! 3 Cheers for Jax! He is fully potty trained! I am so proud of my little guy! On day one, I wasnt sure what I had gotten myself into! I was sure it was going to be the week from hell! But day two came, and it just kinda clicked for him. He was so excited to go on the big kid potty, and Ryleigh and I made sure we made a HUGE deal about it everytime he went! Jake joined the dance party whenever he was home too! He pooped in the toliet with no problems too, which I was really worried about! I just think he was really ready! We had him in pullups at night for about a week and a half and now no pullups and he hasnt wet the bed yet! I think through the whole potty training process he had only 3 accidents and not one in a public place yet!(thank goodness!)Jax is such a sweet boy and he has grown up so much in the last couple of months! I cant believe he starts school in August!! Time is going by way too fast! Congrats Jax!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Im a Big Kid Now!
I've had a few people ask me how Jax is doing on potty training so I thought I'd give a little update! 3 Cheers for Jax! He is fully potty trained! I am so proud of my little guy! On day one, I wasnt sure what I had gotten myself into! I was sure it was going to be the week from hell! But day two came, and it just kinda clicked for him. He was so excited to go on the big kid potty, and Ryleigh and I made sure we made a HUGE deal about it everytime he went! Jake joined the dance party whenever he was home too! He pooped in the toliet with no problems too, which I was really worried about! I just think he was really ready! We had him in pullups at night for about a week and a half and now no pullups and he hasnt wet the bed yet! I think through the whole potty training process he had only 3 accidents and not one in a public place yet!(thank goodness!)Jax is such a sweet boy and he has grown up so much in the last couple of months! I cant believe he starts school in August!! Time is going by way too fast! Congrats Jax!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Yay Jake, I mean Jax! Sorry it is hard to tell them apart. U have HUUGE knockers!
Yea for Jaxson! I am so happy for well...all of you. Is he actually sleeping through the night with no pull ups? I thought that didn't happen until 4 or 5???? He is so cute! He has the exact same teeth as Ethan. Looking at his smile reminds me of Ethan's Funny huh? Dallin has much larger teeth. Thanks for all of your comments, you are sweet!
CONGRATS JAX!!!! I wonder if he can show Jacob now how to do it! haha. Congrats to you Mom for sticking to it! You are great! Hope to see you soon!
Congrats! That is so awesome. I'm still struggling with it. Ryley's pics are so cute. I still can't believe you have a little girl going into kindergarden. I'm so sad I didn't get to go to the park with you last week. We should pick a day this next week and go. I saw Sloan at a wedding reception and she was telling me about your bunco group. I would love to sub sometime!
Congrats Jax... I heard boys were hard to potty train? Haydin started preschool last thursday and it was great.
SHOW OFF! LOL Congrats! That makes life so much easier for mommy and jax! Yea, everyone keeps telling me to put max in a cold shower.....but we call max "rage against the machine" b/c he is a serious ragger and with his personality we just can't decide if that is such a good idea.....but either way it will happen i guess.
That is so awesome! How nice no more kids in diapers! He has the cutest little face!
Congrats to you and Jax! Seriously...you are super mom! He was doing so well just when I was there getting my hair done! What a cute little guy...he looks like his dad's clone! I am leaving tomorrow...so keep your blog updated so I feel like I am part of the daily happenings :)
Hey, congrats on Jax being potty trained! I am still trying to get Maile dry overnight so you are lucky it happened so fast! To answer your question on my blog it was LDS church. Lastly, I have been really wanting to take my kids to the water park so let me know a day you are available and we are there!
totally not about the potty training..although that is fab...I just need to say that I can't believe you recognized Baby Einstein...that is awesome!
TAG YOUR IT! go to my blog to see how to play!
Post a Comment