So, as I just went to preview the pictures before writing, I realized all the pictures are HUGE! So sorry! I thought it was set on small pictures! Oh well!
Anyway, last night we went to the District II where they have the movie and carousel. It was really fun because there is a huge outside movie playing for free for everyone, free candy and popcorn, and a really pretty carousel (which is 2$ a ride). The kids had a blast and even I had fun riding the carousel myself! We went with some friends of ours and there kids had a blast too! After we went out and got a personal favorite of mine....Golden Spoon! Guilt free ice cream thats yummy! It was a fun night and we will for sure be going there again!
9 comments:
hey girlie...cute pics!!!! I will have to take Jacob to the carousell and free movie....he would love it! Let us know when you go again. It looks like the kids had tons of fun. The pics are adorable.
Amanda, Hi this Natalie Kephart, Jordon's sister in law. I have to apologize! I just learned yesterday that you can leave comments on other peoples blogs. I had no idea there were comments on my blog. I'm new at this. I feel really bad because I had a booth at a local craft show on June 7th, where I had all my bags, and would love to have had you stop by. Sorry!!! Anyways, I currently have a booth with most of my bags inside Terry's Timber Crafts at Lake Mead and Boulder Hwy. I'd invite you to go check them out and if you don't see any you like, I would be glad to make one for you. Feel free to call me at 523-3721, since I'm retarted when it comes to blogging! Thanks for looking. Natalie
WOW! I NEED TO GET OUT THERE! I have never heard of this place, you need to gimmie the info! My Coco would LOVE IT! She adores Carousels! She calls them "disneylands" cause we love the carousel there! WOW! WOW! It looks like so much fun!! And to top it off with some golden spoon, no better night!
We loved the free movies! We haven't been in a while. I didn't know that there's a carousel now! We'll have to get back out there. You and your fam are darling.
Oh how fun, my kids love the carousel too, its so fun¡ oh and I dont think I need to say it again but HUGE!!
How cute is the Anderson family!!! Looks like a blast for you guys... I love hanging out over there...although we always got there too late to get a seat to watch the outdoor movie...we will have to give it another go when I get home :)
Looks like fun. You do have an advantage living out there in a rain free climate. You have fun free water parks and outdoor movies. We have to go inside for pretty much everything here. At least the weather has finally warmed up for some camping trips. :) Love you!
where was that place when I lived there? I cannot find my way around Green Valley anymore. It has changes so much the last 13 years. Your kids are so cute and they're getting so big!
That carousel is off the hook with excitement! I love that Ry chose the Cat with a dead fish in its mouth. I personally wish I could have ridden on the rabbit...
Post a Comment