Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Jaxson!!!

Today Jaxson turns 3 years old! My little baby boy is growing up! He is such a sweet little boy, and we are so lucky to have him as part of our family. He is always saying the sweetest things that just make us smile. Just these last few months he has really grown up. He mastered the big kid bed, potty training, talking in full sentences, and getting really good at playing sports! We love our boy and look forward to many more birthdays! We love you!!


Jaxson at one hour old


One day old


One month old


one year old


two years old



These are just a few shots of our baby all grown up at age 3! He is such an amazing kid, and we feel so blessed to have him in our family. We love you Jax! Happy 3rd Birthday!!!!





13 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!!!!!!! Amanda, you are a great mom, Jaxon is so blessed!

Riley Family said...

Happy Birthday kid-o!!!! We wish we were there to celebrate with you. I love the picture of Jaxson asleep with his mask on...hilarious! We'll call later and say hi. Love the Riley's

Mama Thompson said...

Seriously...you have the most beautiful children! Happy birthday Jax...Teri

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I can't believe your YOUNGEST is three! :) Happy Birthday Jax!

Katrina said...

First of all, why do you look so beautiful after just giving birth! You will never see pictures of me after I gave birth on my blog because I would be afraid nobody would ever look at my blog again.
Second- Jaxon has the same cute face as he did when he was 1 hour old. Crazy. He seriously looks the exact same!
Third- Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Chelsea said...

Such great pics Amanda! Jax is such a stud! Big #3! Happy Birthday Boy! We seriously need to do a family night again. Such fun! :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy Birthday Jax and I know that p icof you in the lake what is really keeping you alfoat and it aint hte knee board... knockers!

The Spradlin Family said...

Hey Amanda, your kids are so cute. Are you excited for Stacey to come to town? I need you to do me a favor-on the 4th of July, could you make the screeching firework sound? Just for me and for old times sake.
-Carli

Lauren said...

Wow, time goes by too fast! Happy birthday to Jax!

allison said...

WOW~ Jake Anderson. How are you? It's been a really long time. Your kids are adorable. Take care,
Allison

Laura Larsen said...

Happy Birthday Jaxson. Can you believe your baby is 3? Pictures are so cute.

Teisha said...

so cute! I hope he had a great day...he is very lucky to have the same B-day as me. Glad you were able to come over the other day, we will def have to do it again.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that pic of you right after the baby was born--WOW!!!! Tell Jax happy birthday!!!!!