/>
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
4th of July
I love the fourth of July! There is just something about BBQs, family, swimming, and fireworks! When we first got up, we went to our church for a bike parade and breakfast! It was fun and the kids really enjoyed it! Then it was off to the festivities! This year, like the past 3 years since we moved here, we have gone to my parents house for the fourth. Their neighborhood has a TON of people and alot of those people set of illegal fireworks! I mean a ridiculous amount of fireworks! Im going to say it rivals the strip..no joke. And it goes on for hours! We set up all our chairs way before the sun went down and it went well past 11...at least thats when we left and people were still lighting them off! I love the fourth mainly because its one of the few times my whole family can get together..Mom and Dad, Grandma, All us 6 kids, 5 of us are married so thats 5 more men, AND 14 grandkids with the oldest ones being 7! Thats 28 people! And we are all at my moms house! It can get crazy at times, but we love it. My sister Stacey that lives in Texas is here with her 4 kids and My sister Heather is here from Hurricane with her 4! With so many people, we dont go many places, but luckily my mom has a great pool because we all basically live in it! Ill take pictures of all the kids so you can get a grasp on how many of us there are! Good times! Hope everyone had a great fourth like we did! (The kids made those tie dye shirts for the fourth! They didnt exactly turn out red white and blue, but the kids loved them and were proud that they did it themselves!)









/>







/>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Holy Crap! Jason is so grown up! I bet it is fun to have everyone together. Thanks for posting the pics of all 6 of you together. It is fun to see how everyone has changed!
That looks like so much fun! You are so lucky to have most all of your family here in town. Love the tie dye shirts I am going to have to try that with my girls.
SUCH CUTE PICS!!!! Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!
I'm glad you got to be with your family!
Your 4th of July was action packed. I bet the kids loved it. can't wait to see you.
Looks like fun! I love the t-shirt idea. Maybe we will try to do that next year.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Gotta love the fourth! It is about time we get together and go to the pool, we can go two summers just talking about it!
Man they are so cute! I love the tye-died shirts.
What a fun Fourth! Your kdis are too cute!!
So cute amanda! So many cute pics! I loved the one with Jax's ear plugs! And later Jake's hands on his ears... haha! Your kiddies looked so cute! I love the family shot in front of the fireplace! And all the siblings! Just fun times! Gotta love the 4th!!! :)
Looks like a lot of fun! We sure missed you all here for our 4th festivities! But I am so glad you are all having a great time with traditons. You are all soo dark! :) Much love!
Amanda-
Hey there girly, I lost your email address. Please email me at shadoe.w@gmail.com
It looks like you and your family are doing great. I can't wait to hear from you.
Happy Late 4th of July...looks like a party and love the tie dye shirts! Somehow your kids make them look totally in vogue :)
PS...I loved my dark hair...just could not handle one more comment from my mom about how harsh it looked on me and that it looked horrible with my skin color :) Can't wait to get back to you!! :)
Post a Comment