Last night my sister Stacey, who is in town from Texas, and I took our daughters to have a girls night at Libby Lu! I have heard about it and seen it in the mall, but Ive never known what all you do in there! Stacey told me that its really fun and her daughter Ashley really likes it! So, we went and it was great! Ryleigh LOVED it! They got their nails painted, makeup done, updos done on their hair, hair "extensions", backpacks that they each got to fill with any 5 items on the wall, sashes, and they got to dress up like rockstars! It was such a great night and Ashley and Ryleigh were loving being called "Princesses" the whole night! Thanks Stacey for the great idea! Ryleigh is now set on having her birthday party there!
**Warning: There are ALOT of pictures..I need them for when I turn this into a book!
They got to dance when they first got there outside the store!

Here they are picking their 5 items for their backpacks

They loved getting their nails painted!



Of course this was Ryleighs favorite part!......Makeup!





Then they got their hair done to complete the makeover!


Tada!!













19 comments:
I love this store and so do my girls. The other day Bryn came up to me and said "Mom, you know I am a REAL princess right." I said yes and just kept doing what I was doing thinking it was kinda funny that she said that to me. A couple days later she told me that reason she is a real princess is because when she went to Libby Lu, they sprinkled princess dust on her head and told her it would make her a real princess! She makes me smile everyday.
Ry looks beautiful in all those pictures. I am glad you posted so many!
i had so much fun hope we go again soon!
love, ashley
sooo cute!!!
fun pics! what a fun place to go with your sister and daughters. Looks like a great night and lots of fun!
Seriously cute. Love all the pictures. How did she get so grown up? She is ready for beauty pagents.
I have always wanted to do this with Ady, they have one in Downtown Disney but we have never actually done it.
Oh fun! I wish we were still there to go with you guys! Fun :-)
Ryleigh looks beautiful!
This store is great! I got both of my girls ears pierced at the Libby Lu in Downtown Disney. Your daughter is beautiful!
OH MY GOSH! That looks like so much fun! I really have to take coco! She would LOVE that! How fun! And Ry is totally working it! Little model!
Yay! I'm so happy you found us! Ry is so dang adorable! It will be fun peeking in on your family now! Hopefully we will see you soon!
Your little girl is so adorable. I love the poses she does in her pictures (especially the one with all the cousins on Emily's blog). It looks like you guys had fun.
Oh yeah...did you do the sreeching firework sound for me on the 4th? I think I heard it clear up here in the mountains. Seriously.
Ryleigh totally looks like a rock star! She is completly adorable. It is so fun to have little girls.
That is so much fun!! I love having a girl and can't wait for fun outings like that :) I guess with two girls I will get plenty of it right! Ry is such a doll...What a fun photo shoot.
Wow! What would it be like to have a girl? That looks like fun! Ryleigh is growing up soooo fast!
Ryleigh looks so beautiful! I can't wait to do stuff like that with my girls. I leave in a couple of weeks, we have to hang out again!
K your daughter totally cracks me up with her pose! Looks like fun I pass that store all the time and just laugh! Glad you had a fun time!
Oh my gosh! I am so nervous about having a girl, how do you know how to do things like this??? You have to teach me how to be a girl mom--I am so used to weapons and balls, I think I forgot that makeup and cute hair even existed!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!
This looks so neat! DO you think a just-turning-three year old would like it or is it more for older girls? I have to say that Ryleigh has gorgeous eyes!!!
NEW POST PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment