Sunday, September 28, 2008

Number #3!

Well, we have some big news! I feel like its safe enough now to say we are happily expecting baby number 3! I am almost 14 weeks pregnant and we are so excited! So far things are looking really good and we cant wait to find out what we are having! Seeing as how we already have one boy and one girl, we really dont care what the gender is! Both would be a fun addition to our little family! I have felt its a boy since day one though so Im pretty sure its a boy! :) This pregnancy has for sure been the hardest and Ive been the most sick, but just within the last week I am finally feeling like my old self again..(just a little bigger!)! Here are a few pics of the ultrasound I had last week! Look at the middle one...hes totally waving at us!

18 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Congrats! I really am so excited for you! You have darling kids so I am very excited to see what this one looks like! I miss you but I am headed home on Tuesday so we will have to get together!

Cairen said...

Congratulations! How exciting, I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling very well. If you ever need a break or a nap please give me a call, we would love to have your kids over! Love the little waving hand!

Liz's Blog said...

Congrats Hot Momma! I am so happy and excited for your family. We can't wait to meet Baby #3! It was odd not seeing you at church today... I missed you!

familyof4 said...

Very Exciting! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

whoo hoo, whoo hoo! SUCH A LUCKY BABY TO BE GETTING TO COME TO THE ANDERSON FAMILY! That baby will get so much love! And he/she is sure to be as cute as ever! (and I think it is a boy too- I'd trust a "guess" by an expert! And your feelings too! We will see!!!!)

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's great news! Congrats!

Mama Thompson said...

congrats!!! That is so exciting....hope you continue to feel better!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

YAY!!! I might have to join the 3 kids club soon!!!! Cant wait to find out what it is!!

Teisha said...

Congrats! That is nice that all the worry is off since you already have a boy and girl. HOpe you feel better!

Lauren said...

Congrats again! Hope you are feeling better soon, those first few months can be hard! Bunko was tons of fun, we should get together soon!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Yay! You finally posted it! I'm so excited to see you prego, I'm sure you;ll look amazing like always:)

summer c said...

Some one told me this but I wanted to wait until you said something. I one time asked this girl that had gained a little wait over the summer (after she had just gotten married) if she was prenant and she said "no, I just gained a lot of weight since I got married" I just about died & I vowed NEVER to do that again! Anywho, so excited for you guys. Fun stuff to see you in church!

Riley Family said...

Looking at him makes me want to cry. I love babies now! I am so excited for you, your family, and for me. This will be fun to watch from the distance of a blog. :) Loved talking to you today! Love you! Jen

lindsay said...

Yeah!!! What a little doll! Those ultrasound pictures turned out GREAT! I am so happy for you guys, and so glad you are finally feeling better....don't be too sure its a boys though, I was the most sick with this one....and she wasn't a boy!!! Thanks so much again for dinner, it was AMAZING! Every day Shawn tells me how good those burritos were and he wants me to make them...anyway, congrats again, I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

The shell lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The shell lady said...

i am sooo happy for you and for me, that means 13 grandchildren when this one is born! the run seems to be boys lately so i think your guess stands a better chance of being right. that also would mean that jake would be the second of my children to have two boys! love you, hope to hear from you soon. love grandma pam

Texas MacLeans said...

Congrats Amanda. Now you can be even more crazy like us! If it is a boy how aout the name Adam.........
We miss your kids, hopefully we will ne able to see you before you have the baby or atleast by the time he is 15
Love you!

kendal said...

CONGRATS!!!!!