Saturday, October 4, 2008

Scentsy!!

So Im sure many of you have heard of scentsy! They are the most amazing smelling wickless and leadless candles! My sister in Utah started selling them and called me and asked if I wanted to buy one. I LOVE candles but only the kinds that actually make your house smell good! I have bought so many candles that hardly give off any scent at all. Well, she swore by them, so I ordered one with 3 different fragrances. I have to tell you I love them! My whole house smelled great within minutes! Long story short, my husband and I both loved them so much that we thought it would be fun to have myself start selling them. So, I signed up and now I am a Scentsy Consultant! If anyone is interested in buying anything or refilling now that the holidays are coming around, just let me know and Id be glad to help! If youve never heard about them, go to my website and check them out www.scentsy.com/aanderson and view the catalog! I also have over 80 of the fragrances at my home if you want to smell any before ordering! I am going to be having an openhouse soon at my home and will post the details shortly!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

That is fun! I just won some Scentsy stuff at Bunco. I will def let you know when I need more! It does smell so good.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

How fun. I have scentsy warmers!!

Liz's Blog said...

YEAH!!! I love those candles! Count me in to come to your open house and buy some =)
Hope you are doing well!!!

The shell lady said...

helo amanda those candles look great, and of course the warmer i love best is the lighthouse. i will for sure order from you, but it will have to be next month. k? love you all and hope you are all well.love mom

McGiven Family.... said...

I have a warmer but only got 2 scents and I need more. If you are not having a party soon I might just come over and smell and buy some anyway cause I am need of some new ones!!

Uffens Family said...

I am all about candles and such and am so sick of spending tons of money of things that don't smell...or every scent smells the same! I will be there to buy some! Seriously...in need...for some reason your house can be a mess but if it smells good it isn't so bad :)
Hope you are feeling good...

A Daily Double said...

Amanda,

I was just at your house and you didn't mention that you are doing this -- probably because we were talking so much. I LOVE candles and good smells. I would really like to see what's available for Christmas gifts. Holler at me sometime and I'll make the effort to walk two houses down to your house. :)

Edie