Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ryleigh and Jax are getting a......

BABY BROTHER!!Tuesday was my birthday so what better day to find out what we are having then on your birthday! He was bouncing around and having a field day in there so we got some great pictures! We are so excited to be having another boy! He will be a fun addition to our little family!

20 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I have to admit- I loved the frank-ness of the text :) I am so excited for you! I am sure both kids are super excited, but especially Jaxson :) Congrats!

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I have a boy name for you to consider: Axle Rose Anderson. Just a thought...

summer c said...

Boys are so fun..and 2 close to eachother will be fun! Congrats!
Count me in on the candle party. Jon and I spent 3 saturdays "smell sampling" and can up with a vanilla bean smell. I just hate when my house smells like sleep and all stuffy. He is so picky about smells. So anywho, let me know when it is.

Shadoe said...

Amanda-

I am SOOO excited for you. Congratulations!!! I feel like it has been FOREVER since I saw you last-Ok it has been. Send your email to shadoe.w@gmail.com and I will get you invited,

Congrats again.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Congrats! How exciting. That works out perfect . . . now Jax will have a little buddy to play trucks with! :)

A Daily Double said...

Congratulations! Your baby blanket will now begin construction.

Edie

Liz's Blog said...

Happy Birthday and Congrats on a baby boy!!!

Riley Family said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!!!! Congrats to you!! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you again. Happy Birthday Amanda!

The shell lady said...

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU! WHAT AN AWESOME EVENT. JAKE IS THE FIRST OF MY SONS TO HAVE TWO BOYS AND I AM VERY HAPPY. LOVE MOM

Britney said...

Whoo-hoo! You know how much I love little boys! Can't wait to see you guys!

Chelsea said...

I already said it a few times but CONGRATS again!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oh that is awesome!

The Miller Family said...

miss Amamda--

yeah for little boys. you totally called it! we are so excited for you. email me at tcmiller05@yahoo.com so i can invite you to our blog!

cynphil6 said...

Amanda,

You knew it!! CONGRATS!!
Your baby will be adorable
of course, and VERY loved!

Lucky baby,
Lucky you!

xoxoxo
Cynthia

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Congratulations.....

Teisha said...

Congrats on the boy! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Lauren said...

I am so excited for you!! Jax will have a best buddy for life!

kendal said...

Congrats Amanda!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Amannda! And happy belated birthday.

Marina said...

Amanda! I am glad I found your blog! I can't believe you are expecting. Did you hear about Dr. Gordon? I didn't know you all were out in Utah. It would have been fun to see you guys. Hope all is well with your little Fam, and Congrats on the new addition!