Ryleigh had her Christmas dance recital and she did GREAT! We are so proud of our little dancer! She has really enjoyed taking dance and we are always impressed with how well she does! She is continuing to do dance right now and has also taken up gymnastics as well! She is a busy little girl but LOVES it!
Jax had his Christmas program at school and did a really great job! We worked and worked on his speaking part and although he was a bit shy at the microphone, he said his part! We were so proud! He sang all the songs and just looked like he was having a really good time! Except for the when we first put on his costume!!The theme was "Christmas Around The World" and Jax and his cousin Tyson were from the country Germany. The teacher first gave him a TINY red outfit. We all thought it was HILARIOUS and obviously adorable on him! You couldnt look at him without smiling or laughing just because it was so funny...but cute! Well, he kept complaining that it was too small and it hurt ( and I think he was a little emabarassed) so we asked the teacher for something else...She only had one more which was WAY too big but it worked and he was comfortable! Im just glad we got a few pics in his little hot red number before he changed!!
Finally for this post.....CHRISTMAS! We had a great Christmas! We decided last Christmas that we dont want to travel on Christmas anymore. We will before or after, but we want to be home, in our own house, for Christmas morning! We have started traditions as a little family and we love it! We want to continue those on for years to come. We had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house(who live 10 min away) and opened gifts from them and Grandma. Every year we get the kids Pajamas that they open Christmas Eve, so they opened those from us and then we were off to get home to make cookies for Santa! We made yummy cookies for Santa(thanks to my sis Emilys Fabulous cookie dough! Thanks Em!) and put them out for Santa along with some Egg Nog. Yeah...Jake told the kids he heard Santa wanted Egg Nog instead of milk this year so thats what we put out! Like every year, Jake and I have a blast putting Christmas together that night when the kids go to bed ( I mean we help Santa where he needs it!) and cant wait to see their faces in the morning! They woke up excited and happy and it made for a wonderful Christmas Morning! They loved everything they got and we loved watching them open everything! After, we had our traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast at my parents where my dad makes an AMAZING feast! Thanks Mom and Dad...it was delicious! Then we all just relaxed and enjoyed a great day! Another wonderful year filled with many wonderful memories!
11 comments:
I love the pink polk-a-dot chair! It looks sooo cute!
Cutest boody-boos ever, and so big! They will be such great helpers with Maddox.
Yeah!!! Finally a blog post from the Anderson Family! I loved seeing the pictures. Those are great chairs you got. I agree...I think Ryleigh and Jax will be great helpers for when baby comes!!! It sounds like a perfect Christmas. See you soon!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday! We need to get together sometime soon!
GO AMANDA! I know the biggest posts STINK! Happy to have you back girlie!!!! Colette LOVED the pics of Christmas... Man the chairs are SO CUTE! ANd I love that RY put on her helmet and pads! So cute! The helmet on Jax was adorable, it was like a little bobble head doll in the pic! He is a cutie! I LOVE the red outfit! Such a crack up! And RY's little dance, she is all girl! TOO CUTE!!! LOVED IT!
YES! IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG. BETWEEN YOU AND ANGIE, I ONLY HAVE JENS TO READ AND NOW AND THEN CHRISTY ADD SOMETHING. MY GRANDKIDS ARE GROWING SO FAST, IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE THEM IN APRIL. LOVE MOM
It looks awesome!! Really I like it and the pic at the top is not abnormally large either :)
So great to see you today, as always...and I will be talking about Annie's hair for FOREVER!!
PS...You look fantastic!
Hurray! Great to see you back on! And great to catch up with your Christmas! I love the background and Love Love the family pictures!!! I can't wait to see more recent pictures when you get the time. Love you and miss you!
What a great Christmas...I am seriously in love with the chairs. I love seeing the girls in their dance costumes. She's beautiful.
YAY!! Welcome Back!
I love that we can keep up through blogs since we don't see each other anymore.... We miss you and your cute family!
xoxo
The Bailey's
Good to hear from you! Looks like a fantastic holiday! I can't wait till Ike and Atti are in dance/school programs. So cute! I love it!
Post a Comment