Jax started karate a few weeks ago and LOVES it. He does kicks and punches and yells "hi-ya!". We enjoy watching him do it because he likes it so much! He is always smiling during it and whenever he does something he likes or thinks is cool, he looks over at us and gives us the thumbs up!
Wow, the next Karate Kid! Great pictures Hun! Jaxson is definitely growing up way to fast. I especially like the pic that shows Jax's oversized foot. I love our Boy!!!
that is so cool! man, they are growing up so fast and grandma here is missing it! i hope that the whole family will be down for angies play. i will be there early friday. love to all mom
WOW! What is it about having a new baby on the way that makes the "current" baby seem so big all of a sudden? He is adorable! I can't wait to see what new baby looks like! ( : You need to post pics of you! I haven't seen you in forever! xoxo
Jake and I have been married for over 6 years and we are enjoying every minute of it! We have two amazing kids, Ryleigh and Jaxson and one on the way! We are loving life and cant wait to see what adventure our life brings us next!
5 comments:
Wow, the next Karate Kid! Great pictures Hun! Jaxson is definitely growing up way to fast. I especially like the pic that shows Jax's oversized foot. I love our Boy!!!
What a doll! He's got him some skills! What a champ! Love the bubble popping punches!!
He is adorable! I can't get over what a mini-Jake he is! Hope all is well for you guys in NV!
that is so cool! man, they are growing up so fast and grandma here is missing it! i hope that the whole family will be down for angies play. i will be there early friday. love to all mom
WOW! What is it about having a new baby on the way that makes the "current" baby seem so big all of a sudden? He is adorable! I can't wait to see what new baby looks like! ( :
You need to post pics of you! I haven't seen you in forever!
xoxo
Post a Comment